PayRupees provide best AEPS Retailer Id
- Yes Bank AEPS ID
- Fino Payment Bank AEPS id
- ICICI Bank AEPS ID
How does it work?Once the AEPS Agent registration is done, your PayRupees AEPS Agent login id will be generated. The process of AEPS is very simple.
- The AEPS Agent connects and installs a biometric device to their Computer or Smart phone.
- Agent inputs the Customer Aadhaar number and the bank name.
- Agent selects the transaction type: Cash withdrawal or Balance Inquiry.
- The customer then inputs their thumb print (same as per Aadhaar) to authenticate the transaction.
- The customer’s account is debited and merchant’s PayRupees wallet account is credited real time along with additional commission amount.
- The AEPS Agent then receives a transaction receipt and customer receives an SMS confirmation from bank.
- Real Time Transaction Settlement along with commission
- Safe & Secure system.
- No need to carry a Debit or Credit card, Only the Aadhaar number and fingerprint authentication required.
- Easily withdraw money, avoid long queues at the bank or ATM.
- Quick process, doesn’t take more than a minute to complete a transaction.
Ease of doing the AEPS business setup with us, we will help you every step of the way.
Real Time Settlement:
AEPS agents and Distributors get instant and real time settlement on every transaction.
Save time by conducting transactions through Biznext Web Portal or Mobile Application.
Multiple banks integrated in the back end to ensure service is always up and running.
Seamless process designed to reduce transaction time and effort using Biznext portal.
Trained and experienced service workforce to help your AEPS business flourish.